In Search of a Great Space for your Next Party or Event?
The City of Emeryville owns and operates six beautiful parks and four indoor facilities available to reserve exclusively for your special occasion, gathering, or event.
The City also issues Community Event Permits for gatherings on outdoor public property such as block/street parties, commercial filming, foot races, and all other large events.
Permit Information Pages
Choose your event type to learn more about renting or permit requirements in Emeryville:
|For more information, contact:
Facility and Special Events, Program Coordinator
4321 Salem Street
Emeryville, CA 94608
(510) 652-0933 (Fax)
Monday - Friday
9:00am - 6:00pm
Looking to find out if your favorite park site or indoor facility has been rented?
- Visit http://emeryville.org/activenet
- Click on the "Reserve" button
- Click on the "View Rental Area" button
- See the availability by clicking on the months next to each room/facility or site/park to which days in that month are reserved.
- If no month is showing next to a room/facility or site/park, no reservations have been made in that month!