Director of Community Services
4321 Salem Street
(2nd Floor of Senior Center)
Fax: (510) 652-0933
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Monday - Friday
Coordinate interaction between the Emery Unified School District Board of Trustees and the City of Emeryville City Council on matters that affect both entities.
Advise the City Council and Board of Trustees on actions necessary to develop a coordinated approach that will enhance programs and activities for the youth of the City.
Terms of Members
Quarterly; 5:30 p.m. on the 1st Thursday of January, April, July, and October.
Ralph Hawley Campus
1275 61st Street
Emeryville, CA 94608
Council Member: Ruth Atkin
EUSD Board Member: John Affeldt
Membership consists of 5 Council Members, 5 Emery Unified School District (EUSD) Board Members, and 2 youth members.
- Nora Davis, Council Member, Co-Chair
- Miguel Dwin, EUSD Board Member, Co-Chair
- Jac Asher, Mayor
- Ruth Atkin, Vice-Mayor
- Kurt Brinkman, Council Member
- Jennifer West, Council Member
- John Affeldt, EUSD Board Member
- Melodi Dice, EUSD Board Member
- Joy Kent, EUSD Board Member
- Christian Paz, EUSD Board Member
- Jasmeen Kaur, Student Member
- Aditi Seth, Student Member